Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wild About You Class 4

For this fourth card I got the layout from a birthday card I made for my best friend Christine a few years ago, I just changed the colours. I love this layout. The stripped paper is from Washington Apple Designer Series paper pack. I have a thing for stripped paper, any pack of designer series paper that has stripped paper in it, I most likely have it or had it at one point. I sponged the edges of the strip of So Saffron paper with Riding Hood Red ink so that it would stand out a bit from the stripped paper.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Wild About You, All Holidays
Ink: Riding Hood Red Ink
Cardstock: So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Washington Apple DS
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Bashful Blue Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: