Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wild About You Class 1

This past weekend I held a class based around the stamp set 'Wild About You'. I love this set, it is so versitile. I first bought it to make cards for my nephews but I have used it so much more for adult birthday cards. At the class we made five cards and a topper for a gift bag. It was so much fun. Over the next few days I will share the five cards that we made at the class.

This first one was made with the crocodile stamp. This card would be great for any little boys. You can't tell from the picture but I stamped a little greating just instead the bottom corner of the card and when the card is flat you can see it through the scallop circle bite.


Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Wild About You, See You Around Wheel, Really Retro
Cardstock: Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Urban Oasis DS
Ink: Old Olive, Basic Gray
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: