Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday Stamp A Stack

In August I held a Birthday Stamp-A-Stack, it was so much fun. I even had three guys come, two of their own free will and I convinced my husband to come because the two guys were his friends. They did really good, and keep asking me when I am doing another one. We did twelve cards in total with three each of ones for boys, girls, men and women. I tried to do use the new in-color as much as possible to showcase the new stuff.

The first card was our boys card. I love the Wild About You set, it is so versatile. I have used it for so many different cards.
Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Wild About You, See You Around Wheel, A Little Birdie Told Me
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Spiral Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Stampin Dimensionals

This next card was the one we did for the feminine card. I used the new stamp set Wow Flowers and the new Scallop Edge Punch. I love this punch so much, the scallop edge on a card, just adds so much to the cards.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Wow Flowers
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Silver Brad, Stampin' Dimensional

This next card was the one we did for a masculine birthday card. I only got the Lovely As A Tree set because my best friend convinced me when I signed up that I had to get this set. I have had it now for three years and I am still trying to get used to it. However I have found it very usual for masculine cards.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Sanded
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Glossy White
Ink: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

The last card is the girl birthday card. A few months ago I got the Garden Whimsy set. I just loved spring feel of it and had so many ideas for feminine cards. I love adding glitter to projects to make them more girly and I just love how the glitter goes so well with this butterfly.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Garden Whimsy, Hugs & Wishes
Cardstock: Basic Black, Almost Amethyst, Whisper White
Ink: Almost Amethyst, Basic Black
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: