Sunday, September 21, 2008

August Stamp Club

These are the two cards that we did at my stamp club meeting in August. This is the first time I have bought any of the in-colors and I am really loving them. I can't decide which color is my favourite. So I wanted to showcase the new in-colors. This is the card that we did:

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Wow Flowers
Ink: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: 1 1/4 Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Rhinestone Brad

The second card we did I cased from Linda Heller at stampingschool.com. I wanted to do something different than a normal card and I thought this chalkboard idea was great.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up! unless noted)
Stamps: Priceless, Holidays & Wishes
Ink: Basic Gray, Going Gray, White Craft
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Going Gray, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
Accessories: 1 1/4 Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Brads, Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Chalk & Chalkboard Paint

No comments: