Monday, February 25, 2008

February's Projects

This past Saturday was our monthly Stamp Addicts Club meeting. Only a couple members were able to attend this month's meeting but we had tons of fun together. As it is Sale-A-Bration this month I just had to use one of the SAB sets you can earn. This is the card we made using Birthday Whimsy.

Supplies:
(All Stampin' Up!)

Stamp Sets: Birthday Whimsy
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue Marker, Apricot Appeal Marker
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Ticket Corner Punch, Dimensionals


I am trying to introduce something new at each meeting. This month it was watercoloring. I found this card on splitcoaststampers by alimarbles that used a white paper bag for the card and she had put a package of soup inside. Click here to see her card. I loved this idea so I cased it. I had a hard time trying to find some white paper bags, I thought you would be able to get them anywhere you could get lunch bags, but no such luck. Finally I found some at Michaels. I love the way this card turned out.

Supplies:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: A Little Birdie Told Me
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White, Almost Amethyst Prints
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen, Apricot Grosgrain Ribbon, White Paper Bag

No comments: