Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Christine!

Today is my best friend's birthday and I want to send best wishes to her.

I made one card for her birthday that I really liked and then I mistakingly showed it to her. So I thought I better make a different one for her. But she told me that she really loved the card so then I thought I should change it up a little so that she doesn't get the exact one that I showed her.

To change it I decided I would change the colors and use one of the colors that she always bugs me about never using - Taken With Teal. The rest of the color combo just built from there.


Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: A Little Birdie Told Me
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock for First Card: Rose Red DS Prints, Rose Red, Almost Amethyst, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Cardstock for Second Card: Certainly Celery DS Prints, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Taken with Teal, Whisper White
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Watercolor Crayons, White Gel Pen, Sponging, Dimensionals

No comments: