Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hubby's Valentine's Card

I was surfing some other stamping blogs a little while ago and I came across one by Dawn Griffith, I saw so many great ideas on her site. I now check it daily. Anyways, she had done a card using a 3x3 envelope for the inside. I really liked this idea and decided to try to make one myself. I made this card for my husband for valentine's day. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. There is a little 3x3 note card inside the envelope that you can slide out to write your message on.


Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Dream Come True, Holidays & Wishes
Ink: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Rose Red DS Prints
Accessories: 3x3 envelope, Stampin' Dimensionals, Vintage Brads

No comments: