Tuesday, February 3, 2009

First Class

Last Saturday I held my very first Stampin' Up! class. The theme was heat embossing. I had a small turn out but this made it very informal, which is where I feel so much more comfortable anyways, so that worked out fine with me. These are the three cards we made:

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Embrace Life
Cardstock: Taken With Teal, Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Chocolate Chip, Taken With Teal Marker
Accessories: Black Embossing Powder, Apricot Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Card was cased from inkerzaway at SCS:
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: White Craft, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Chocolate Chip Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

I cased this card from slschaf771 at SCS. I just changed the colors.
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Moss Grosgrain Ribbon, Old Olive Brads, Mat Pack


1 comment:

Bec Ross said...

I love all of those cards! I haven't done much embossing lately. I really should pull out the heat tool and do some again. Thanks for inspiring me!