Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby

My husband's main hobby is his fish aquarium. Yesterday was his birthday, so when I was trying to come up with an idea for his card I know I needed to use fish. Quite a few years ago I got the set Fishy Friends and I have probably used it for almost every card I have made for my husband, but he never seems to get tired of it. I don't think I will ever get rid of this set. I tried to make his card look as much like an aquarium as I could. This is what I came up with. You can't tell from the picture but I put an acetate sheet popped up with dimensionals between the black frame and the white background, to give it more of look like you were looking through the glass on the aquarium.
Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Fishy Friends, Beyond the Basics, Time Well Spent, It's Your Birthday
Ink: Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White, Sage Shadow, Baja Breeze
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Acetate Sheet, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pens

No comments: