Thursday, August 7, 2008

Brother-in-law Birthday

Yesterday we got together with my in-laws to celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday. It was so nice for us all to get together. It is not very often that happens. For his card I took the idea from a card I did a few weeks ago at my stamp club, and just changed to colors to make it masculine.
Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Priceless, See You Around Wheel
Ink: Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds

On another note: I am excited to share with you that I now have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator website. You can check it out here. I decided after three years of being a demo it was time for me to get one and I thought what better time than at the start of a new catalogue. I am still learning the site, so it is a work in progress.

No comments: