Sunday, November 11, 2007

Moved and Getting Settled.

I realize it has been a long time since I have posted, things have been crazy around here. On Oct. 19th we moved into our new house. Since then we have been trying to get unpacked and settled. We have been having issues with getting the phone and internet connected. After three weeks of frustration we finally got our internet connected yesterday. We are still waiting for a working phone, but we were told yesterday that it should be working today. We will see if that happens. Most of the house is pretty much organized and set up the way we want things, there are only a few more boxes left to unpack. However I do still have my stamp room to get organized, I am just trying to figure out where to put all my stuff. I am going to start work on organizing it this afternoon.

No comments: