Sunday, November 11, 2007

Christmas Card Workshop

Yesterday I held my second annual Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack. It was a ton of fun, as I was unpacking my supplies and setting up I realized that I did not take enough envelopes for everyone and I had promised them that envelopes would be provided. So I had to make a quick phone call to my husband to bring me some. Thank goodness for cell phones. With that little issue was solved, everything else went smooth. These are the cards that we made:
Supplies Used:
Stamps: City of David
Ink: Old Olive, Bravo Burgundy
Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive, So Saffron, Very Vanilla


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Snow Wheel - Jumbo, Holiday Tag Team
Ink: Bashful Blue
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: Sponge, White Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Holiday Tag Team, Snowflake Wheel, Holidays & Wishes, Think Happy Thoughts
Ink: Taken With Teal, White Craft Ink, Versamark Wheel Cartridge
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Taken With Teal, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Accessoreis: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4 inch Circle Punch, 1 3/8 inch Circle Punch, 1/16 Circle Hand Punch, Silver Brads, Dazzling Diamonds, 2 Way Glue Pen, Stampin Dimensionals

No comments: