Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Gift Card Holder

The new Stampin' Up! Catalogue should arrive any day now, and I am promised a gift certificate towards merchandise in the new catalogue to all my customers that pre-ordered a copy of the catalogue. I wanted to make the gift certificate kind of fun, so with the help of a friend (thanks Christine), we decided to turn the gift certificate into a gift card look. I made this holder for the 'gift card'. The 'gift card' opens up and looks just like a gift certificate with all the required information on it.


Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, All Year Cheer I
Cardstock: Elegent Eggplant, Mellow Moss & Apricot Appeal
Ink:
Elegent Eggplant, Mellow Moss & Apricot Appeal
Accessories: Apricot Ribbon, Spring Moss Ribbon, Sponging, Brad

No comments: