Tuesday, September 1, 2009

August Thank You Notes

I try to include a thank you note with every customer order. I know I always love to receive little notes, so I like to try to send them as much as possible. I don't nearly send out enough cards but I am trying to send out more, I really need to get my cards more organized so that I can easily grab the one for the right occasion. This is the thank you card I made for all August orders. I have always loved the Tart & Tangy stamp set, it just seems perfect for a summer card. You can't tell in the picture but I used one of the Texturz Plates for the Big Shot to dry emboss the background. I love the way this card turned out.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)

Stamp Sets: Tart & Tangy, Thank You Kindly
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red Marker, Old Olive Marker
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories: Texturz Plate SU Backgrounds 1, Scallop Edge Punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: