Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

My father-in-law loves trains. He even has a garden railroad in his backyard. As soon as I saw the set Happiness is a Journey when it came out in the catalogue last August I knew I had to get it to make cards for him. However it did take me six months of having this set in my hands to actually make a card for him. His birthday was in February and I knew what set I was definitely going to use. This is the card I gave to him. He loved it.

This card was cased from craftybb at SCS.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Happiness is a Journey
Ink: Whisper White, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Really Rust, Not Quite Navy, Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Maine Blueberry DS Paper
Accessories: Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon, Round Tab Punch, Black Brads, White Embossing Powder

No comments: