Friday, January 9, 2009

New Year - New Goals

It has been a long time since I last posted. The past few months have been crazy busy. Thankful I had some time off over the holidays and was able to relax, catch up on sleep and spend some time in my scrapbook room. Just like most people I do have a few New Year's resolutions - 1. To scrapbook more this year (I didn't do much scrapbooking last year.) and 2. Post to my blog more often. I am aiming at at least once a week.

The New Year started off great in regards to my first goal, but isn't that the way it always goes ... you make a resolutions and start out really good meeting it and then somewhere along the line it dies out. I spend the first few days of this year in my scrapbook room, I got alot accomplished and so proud of myself. I got a cricut create for Christmas and I must say I think just wanting to use this really put my in the mood to scrapbook. I did about fourteen scrapbook pages in three days and I used the cricut on 75% off them. I am loving it. Below are pictures of the pages that I did, I am not going to include a supply list for each page because that would take way too long for me right now, however if you are interested in knowing any of the supplies I used, feel free to leave me a comment and I will let you know what I used. The layout for the first Christmas page was taken from Stampalooza's June scrapbook sketch challenge on SCS. The layout for the birthday page was cased from Luv2Stamp&Scrap and turned into a two page spread. The K on the Kincardine page is one of the sticky cut letters by Stampin' Up! covered with micro beads and glitter. I have to say the Toronto Zoo page has got to be my favourite, I got the sketch from a Simple Scrapbooks magazine (not sure what month it was in). Okay I am done talking about the pages now for the pics...




No comments: