Monday, June 23, 2008

Father's Day

For Father's Day I gave my dad a black picture frame for the wall with a few photos of dad and me from the past few years. I also put some rub-ons on the edge of the frame to personalize it a bit more. I forget to take a picture though before I gave it to him, so next time I am at the house I will have to get a picture so I can post it for you to see. This is the card that I made for him. I got the idea to make the wood plank background from Dianna Gibbs. For some reason the photo shows the card so much darker than it actually is. I don't know what happened.


Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: For Father
Ink: Brown StazOn, Very Vanilla Craft, Close to Cocoa, Black Marker
Cardstock: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, White
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: