Tuesday, January 1, 2008

December is Over!


December has been a crazy month for me, I am so happy that is it over and hopefully life will settle down a little. As a Christmas present to my in-laws I made up scrapbooks for each family within the family. There was one page dedicated to each couple and a page dedicated to each kid. I had previously asked the family members some questions about their likes and dislikes, and put the questions and asnwers together for this album. The first page in the album had the title "Getting to know the Smith Family." I did four albums with 11 pages in each. It took me alot longer than I thought it would, but it was so worth it. The family members loved it when they opened them on Christmas. I told them that I would update the album every few years as we all grow older and our thoughts and opinions change. This is a sample of one of the pages that I did, it is me and my husband Andrew.

No comments: