Saturday, July 14, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged a couple of weeks ago by Angie at Schwoo! and I was so confused what that meant at the time. So I went and checked out her blog and found out what that meant. So here I go....

Here are the rules:

Here are the rules:
* I must post 7 random things about me
* Tag 7 other bloggers to do the same.
* Post rules and the bloggers I tagged here.
* Leave tagged bloggers comments on their site so they know they've been tagged.

7 Random Things About Me:

1. I love to read. Once I get into a book, I have a hard time putting it down until I finish it. My favorite authors are: John Grisham, Dee Henderson, Robert Whitlow and Terri Blackstock. Because I have been on holidays this past week I have been able to read 3 books and I am currently in the middle of another one.

2. I have moved quite a bit as my parents are pastors for The Salvation Army, which means I have lived in four different provinces - Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario. I currently live in Ontario, but to me Saskatchewan feels like my home. I probably will never move back there as my husband has never moved from his hometown, but that's okay my family is no longer in Saskatchewan anyways.

3. I am allergic to chocolate. I cannot even be in the same room as someone eating chocolate or that has any smell of chocolate around.

4. I love to play both board games and card games. My mom and I will play cards ever time we get together.

5. I am addicted to Coca-Cola. I will have a coke with my lunch at work every day. My husband and I also collect Coca-Cola memorabilia, almost every Christmas and Anniversary our parents will get us something Coca-Cola related.

6. I love to talk on the phone. My best friend lives in Saskatchewan so I don't get to see her much, but we spend hours talking on the phone. We did this even when we only lived a couple blocks away from each other. We can easily spend two to three hours on the phone.

7. Currently my husband and I are trying to sell our house, we are hoping to move into a newer home. We have put an offer on one, but it all depends on the sale of ours.

Okay now I have to tag 7 people, I will tag:

Marcie
Alesha
Melissa
Kathleen
Susan
Jamie
Michele

No comments: