Saturday, January 27, 2007

Post-It Note Holders

Today I planned to work on door prizes for my upcoming workshop, but I got distracted of course. I decided to make some acrylic post-it note holders that I saw on Splitcoaststampers.com. These were so much fun to make and really simple. I used 3.5"x5" frames for these, but only because that what's my dollar store had, I am going to keep an eye out for 4"x6" frames because I think the bigger frames might look better, but I am really happy with the ones I did. I used Heartfelt Thanks and Happy Harmony of course, because they are my newest sets. I also used All the Best for one with my favourite colour combo Mellow Moss and Pretty In Pink. You can't tell in the picture but I used Dazzling Diamonds on the All The Best flower. If I get a chance this week I am going to try to get some RSVP Pens so that I can make some pens to match each frame. And I can use these as door prizes, so really I did get some door prizes done today.

5 comments:

Christine said...

These look like awesome door prizes! So what do i have to do to get a door prize? ;)
I love all three of them, but you know i also love that mellow moss and pretty in pink color combo! I can't wait to see the RSVP pens! Great job on these post-it note holders!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.